Subject: Suggestions for ripping from Discovery Plus
Subject: Unlock all DLC's for Cities Skylines on Mac Os Monterrey (Bought through Steam)
I recently bought an M1 MacBook pro and I'm trying to play cities skylines on in. I bought the Deluxe version of the game through steam but the DLC's are too expensive for me. I know that there is a way to unlock all the DLC's on a windows machine so I wanted to know if a similar option exists for Mac OS.
Subject: How to stop vpn from leaking data
Subject: Are there any good apps for pirating Spanish stuff on a fire tv cube
My brother got a used fire tv cube as a gift for a friend who no longer needed it. His friend had this app installed on it called Gamba tv which has Spanish dubbed pirated content including Hollywood movies, US tv shows, and Mexican tv shows and movies. It was good until I realized you have to pay 15 dollars a month to watch stuff that should be free. The app is taking advantage of poor copyright laws in Latin America (where it is based) and people who are tech illiterate (like my brother and his friend).
Are there any good alternatives to this that are actually free, like a kodi add on or something? Thanks in advance.
Subject: I am shocked there's so less from Marvel.
Subject: Any suggestions for documentaries worth downloading?
Subject: What can a virus do without an internet connection?
Subject: Steamapi.dll on school computer
In the past months I used to play the binding of isaac on my school computer using a usb stick, but now windows defender blocks the steamapi.dll file immediately; is it possible that the database of windows defender was updated? I was thinking of setting up a VM but I think it's risky. Is it possible to make the steamapi.dll undetectable by defender or the usb stick impossible to scan? (It's a laptop,I have no admin rights on it, and if you want to ask, I played it only when there was 0 things to do)
Subject: Decent debrids with xubster support.
I'm putting the duration I've been a member in brackets.
I'll start with the shitty ones:
- Deepbrid (recent)
- This needs no introduction. Their business model is signup -> I take your money -> you get nothing
- Sponsored around the web as the number 1 debrid by the same crooks that created this debrid
- Nothing generates as of today
- 0/10 is being generous with these thieves
- Prem.link/Grab8 (recent)
- Deepbrid's brother with a higher price tag
- Nothing works as of today
- Cooldebrid (recent)
- Decent host support and decent speeds. Is a fork or part of Alemdarleech which does a good job at generating links
- Supported xubster for a bit and then just decided not to without any explanation
- 7/10 for the supported hosts but rapidgator sometimes fails
- Debrid-link (almost a year)
- I may sound like a shill or fan boy here, but they have been nothing but great with my downloading needs.
- If you're heavy on rapidgator, they're perfect
- Many popular hosts are supported too
- Their host support uptime is in actual real-time
- They get a 10/10 despite losing xubster support recently
- Fakirdebrid (almost 2 years)
- A bit more expensive than its competitors
- Good selection of supported hosts
- Their host support uptime is in actual real-time
- Xubster was pulled recently
- 9/10 for the stability. Loses a point for price
- Dasan (almost 2 years)
- Supported hosts is huge. Some hosts aren't even mentioned and yet it still manages to grab the link(s)
- Hit/Miss sometimes. Mostly hit though. At least in my use-case. YMMV
- Block subscriptions with good pricing in my opinion
- Your recently grabbed links stay up for 10 days
- Xubster isn't supported, but it does rarely grab links at extremely low speeds. You download the generated links at max speeds, however
- Despite its flaws, I'm giving it a 10/10 for hosts supported and the block subscription option
If anyone has something worthwhile with xubster, please share. Thanks.
Subject: Is Telegram a good source to download movies and series?
Subject: Is it possible to play a steam multiplayer game on a pirated version?
I've been thinking of playing foxhole and the only way to get it is via steam, the problem is, the game has to be paid for and I don't have the money for it for the time being, and as you all know, only people who have the steam version can access multiplayer in steam servers, and I assume that the game uses said servers.
So, is there a way to play multiplayer on a steam game without buying the actual one?
Subject: HOW DO I PIRATE DL SITE AUDIOS
Subject: Nah man i prefer Hell
Subject: Question about Nintendo 3ds XL pirate flashcard
So, I recently purchased a second hand 3ds XL and, like with my DSi, I want to pirate it. I was thinking of getting a r4 flashcard, but I dont really have the knowledge to choose the best one to be honest, and I'm kinda afraid to buy one for it not to work properly in the end. So, that´s basically my question. Which model of flashcard do you people think would be the most appropiate for a 3ds XL? Any other kinds of recommendations would really be of great help too! Thanks in advance!
Subject: qbittorrent search plugins and jackett does not work
So I finally switched from utorrent to qbittorrent like this sub recommends. I also went in and tried to install plugins in the search tab of qbittorrent, I followed the github guides and got it working, though some did not work, I fiddled and reinstalled to no avail. So then I went with jackett, I configured jackett and it worked better, I was getting results from my searches, even from rutracker which required my login credentials.... but then the search results are clearly incomplete! Rarbg half the time does not show anything, 1337x just shows me 50 torrents, when the results on the site are over 500+.... it just generally does not seem to work properly at all. I did reinstall qbittorrent and python, tried to reconfigure but it all seems pretty unreliable and the problems persist, like just searching the sites directly gives much better results. So what gives? I'm doing something wrong or is this software just not very good?
Subject: Spotify PC (Win10)
I came here to ask if there is some way to get a similar application as it is possible on mobile (cracked Spotify) also on PC or if it is at least possible to get rid of the apps for a normal listening experience. I would really appreciate any help I could get with this topic.
Subject: Premium Patreon content without being a patron
I just bought a 3d printer, and I need some things to print.
The things I want to print are offered through various Patreon campaigns as files to download.
I cant help but think someone has downloaded all the files and left them unsecured on a file sharing site for other cheap people to view for educational purposes only.
Would anyone have any ideas if this is right?
Subject: Windows went from LTSC to IoT
After using an official iso of Enterprise ltsc 20h1, I used that thing MAS HWID and the windows went from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSC.
What on earth is IoT? Can I use it as a normal windows? And if the HWID worked, can I use an IoT ISO directly so that it activates by itself?
Subject: WinRAR will forever be in our hearts
Subject: Is grafixfather.com a good website for downloading paid content for free?