Subject: 123series is down, is this normal?
Subject: is there a discord for this sub?
Subject: If you use hwidgen windows installation can anyone detect it if it is "not-legit?"
Subject: DV - HDR - HDR10PLUS - Which is the best quality?
Subject: Help me find THE ringtone
A month ago i found this cool little pirates of the caribbean ringtone (it was remixed in a way to sound like an actual ringtone) on a reddit post about... who guessed it? Piracy. But i accidentally deleted it when i wiped all my phone data today and i miss it, does anybody have a link for downloading that ringtone? Cuz i searched everywhere and didn't find no clue....
Subject: This is what Uncyclopedia says about Piracy.
Subject: Plex/PlexMediaManager/Sonarr/Radarr S.O.S.
THANK YOU GUYS IN ADVANCE. I KNOW ENOUGH TO BE DANGEROUS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THINK I DO. Okay so using this guide I managed to finally set up my Jackett, Qbittorrent, Sonarr, and Radarr. However I'm having some issues that I'm not sure how to fix short of starting all over again.
Starting with Sonarr: Added in all of my series as monitored, but forgot to change it so that it *only* monitored all the missing episodes and would only update things at 1080p or greater. As a result, I now have dozens of episodes I already have downloading into my account at qualities that are honestly lower than I previously had. I've removed all of the queued downloads, but now I'm stuck with the problem that if I want to download the missing episodes I now have to start all the episodes over again.
- Is there any way for me to change what is or is not monitored? If so how do I manage that? Do I need to delete my entire library?
- When I uninstalled Sonarr and reinstalled it, the program just picked up where it had left off with all of the downloads.
- Are all of my downloads being replaced in their appropriate folders? When I delete the completed downloads from my qbittorrent the items are still in my "unsorted" folder, but when I rescan my Plex the new episodes are uploaded already as if they're in their appropriate folders. Is it okay for me to delete the items in the "unsorted" folder, or will those delete the items from their appropriate folders entirely?
So I managed to get Plex Media Manager installed, up and running, but I am still having some troubles.
- Is there was a way to set it up so that any time I add, say, an IMDB, Vulture, or other pre-made list of movies (e.g. Top 101 Movies of All Time) that the collection will be generated with what I already have, but also automatically get Radarr to start downloading any movies I'm missing from the collection?
- Again, same as with Sonarr, if I have the movies in my "unsorted" folder, if I delete them from there are they still going to show up in their appropriate folders? I currently have "Movies" and "Movie Series" as my two separate folders for movies, significantly less complex than what I use for TV but still a bit specific.
Finally, as mentioned before my friends and family think I'm a tech guru. I am merely a poor schmuck with a computer.
- I want to find a way for all of my family to be able to be in actual Plex and make a request for a piece of media without having to fiddle around with an external program or for me to need to monitor my email constantly for requests. Is there any way to set up a request program inside plex? A plugin of some sort? Anything?
Thank you guys for your expertise in the ways of the WiFi-Seas!
Subject: I want to send a Google Drive pirated file to someone in Japan,Is that ok?
I want to send a pirated movie to someone in japan. I know there are strict piracy laws there so I wouldn't send a torrent link.Instead I'd download it, put it in my own google drive file and drop the link to that person.
So if that person enters the link and download / watch it, will the ISPs in Japan get alerted? cuz you know Google drive tend to scan for cracks , I dont want the person living there to get in trouble because of a movie.
I am not familiar with Japan's handling of those situations please enlighten me somehow. Thanks.
Subject: Downloading 3d versions of movies
So I own a virtual reality (VR) headset and using that headset I can access a program called bigscreen. This program allows you to play movies or share screen with other bigscreen users while in VR.
Within this program lays an option for whatever file you are playing to be displayed in a 3d format. Obviously 3d movies and 2d movies are filmed and displayed differently. I would like to know a site or location I can download 3d versions of movies from.
Thanks for the help!
Subject: Has anyone reuploaded tongue twister (cash cash) to spotify?
Subject: Any Other Bittorrent Sites For Music Albums In Flac Besides rutracker?
Subject: I screwed myself.
Today I was being a pirate and downloaded Hitman from one of the Megathread sites. It then implanted ÂµTorrent Helper into my U-torrent directory and then leached onto my file explore and CMD exes. I'm not sure what to do. I just might re-install. I unplugged my important drives just in case it made a move.
Subject: How do i use XDM (Xtreme Download Manager) for something from Filecrypt?
Subject: What is this subreddit post-reddit Plan B for when the hammer comes down ?
The way I see it, this community and others like it will be the resistance against the coming techno-feudalism.
It's the place we'll come to when we have to jailbreak our windows OS so we can sideload applications. It's the place where we'll exchange cracked ukrainian CANBUS cracked firmwares to unlock john deer tractors and BMW car seats.
We need a FUCKING FLAG with cryptographic signatures on it (and fuck bitcoin)
Subject: Wanted to find sources for viewing multiple India related e-magazines such as frontline, swarajya etc
I am from India, I want to look for various pirated version of e-magazines such as frontline magazine of The Hindu, swarajya etc.
But I am not aware of any source for content like this, searched this subreddit but was not able to find much.
So hence, making a post here.
Subject: Where to get started making an anime piracy site?
I'm a high school student who has moderate knowledge on html and css and I want to put it to use on something that will benefit me and my friends. For summer break I wanna try building an anime site that has a very clean looking UI and it scrapes from 9anime. I also want to add in American/Disney+ shows later on but for now I wanna focus on the anime aspect. I already got a cheap domain with a catchy name. What should I learn/work on for the next step of this project?
Subject: Help with DLC unlocking
Subject: will i go to jail for this?
Subject: Getting such an ad as an r/piracy member. Ironic.
Subject: im confused, is there a relation?